How You Can Help
is a lot of research and time that goes into doing the genealogy for our
family. Most people either have no interest, no time, or don't know how to
engage in that sort of research. That's ok, though! I don't mind
doing what I do, for the whole family. But, if you want to help out, there
are several ways in which you can be a great help! These are some of them:
1) Go to this link, and see the pictures that are needed: Pictures Needed If you have any of these available, or know someone who does, let me know so that we can work out how to get a scan or digital copy of the photo.
2) Go to this link, and see the obituaries that are needed: Obits Needed If you have any of these available, or know someone who does, let me know so that we can work out how to get a scan or digital copy of them.
3) Confirm your data in the My Heritage family tree, by visiting the site and making sure that your info is correct. If it not, then please correct it, or let me know and I will.
4) If there is a birth, marriage or death in your family, please notify me and/or add the information to the My Heritage family tree.
5) Invite your siblings, children, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, and other members of the family to the MyHeritage website by adding their email to their box in the tree, and also tell them about this site.
6) Make a donation. While everything I do on our family is free, there are still many records which need to be obtain and more ancestors to be found - particularly on the Polish side. But these will likely cost some money to get any further. Donations will also defray any traveling expenses, etc.
Thanks so much for your continued support!!